Smoke Damage in Downtown Denver?
Smoke damage happens.
I woke up to the smell of smoke in my Denver home. When I investigated, I discovered that the fire damper was closed, and the fireplace smoke was accumulating inside the house. Fortunately, no one was hurt, but the smoke odor permeated into all of our belongings and furnishings.
SERVPRO® of Denver North came out and carefully inspected my home to determine the extent of the smoke damage and developed a plan to restore the contents to preloss condition. After pretesting our furniture and other belongings, they used a variety of cleaning methods to clean away the smoke residue and neutralize the smoke odor.
- Dry Cleaning - Used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean before wet cleaning.
- Wet Cleaning - An effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues.
- Spray and Wipe -Effective for items that can’t withstand wet cleaning.
- Foam Cleaning - Used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned.
- Abrasive Cleaning - Involves agitation of the surface being cleaned.
- Immersion Cleaning - Contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product.
When your belongings have been exposed to smoke, soot, and water from a fire damage emergency, SERVPRO® of Denver North is on-call and ready to respond 24-hours a day. Call us today at 720-408-9313. We’ll restore your fire damage in Denver “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO® of Denver North is Independently Owned and Operated.