Mold Damage in Denver?
If you have a mold problem in Denver, SERVPRO® of Denver North has a team of restoration technicians on-call 24-hours a day to assist you. Because mold is always present in the atmosphere, it can never be completely eradicated, but it can be mitigated and remediated. The source of the moisture that is attracting the mold must be identified and repaired before the mold infestation can be remediated. Here are some facts about mold from our website:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or air conditioning and heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet
- Mold spores thrive on moisture
- Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed, or the mold may return
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth
- Keep indoor humidity below forty-five percent
Call Us Today!
When you need help with a mold problem, SERVPRO® of Denver North is Here to Help. ® Call us today at 720-408-9313. We’ll mitigate and remediate your mold damage in Denver, “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO® of Denver North is Independently Owned and Operated.