Flooded Floor in Denver?
Water can cause serious damage to your Denver home or business in minutes. SERVPRO® of Denver North’s fast response time saves our customers time and money by minimizing the potential for further water damage. Here are some tips from our website on things you can do while waiting for help to arrive:
What To Do After Flooding
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture after removal of lamps and tabletop items
- Remove and prop wet upholstery and cushions
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting
- Turn air conditioning on for maximum drying in summer
- Remove colored rugs from wet carpeting
- Remove art objects to a safe, dry place
- Gather loose items from floors
What NOT To Do After Flooding
- Don't leave wet fabrics in place
- Hang furs and leather goods
- Don't leave books, magazines or other colored items on wet carpet or floors
- Don't use your household vacuum to remove water
- Don't use television or other household appliances
- Don't turn on ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging
Call Us Today!
When your home or business floods, and you need emergency water restoration services, SERVPRO® of Denver North can typically arrive within four hours of your call. Call us today at 720-408-9313. We’ll restore your water damage in Denver, “Like it never even happened.”
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.