Water intrusion in Berkeley?
Water Intrusion Protection Tips
The snow from the April snowstorms is melting and causing water intrusion to be an issue for many Berkeley area residents. Water intrusion happens when water from outside of a structure finds its way inside. SERVPRO® of Denver North responds to storm damage emergencies caused by water intrusion often during the spring. Some common causes of water intrusion include flooding from outside the home or building, pipe breaks, sewer line back-ups, and moisture intrusion through the building envelope.
Here are some tips from at Home Colorado to protect your home from water intrusion:
- Ensure that the exterior of the home is water-resistant which can protect against potential loss
- This would include the roof, siding, windows, doors, and foundation
- Also, be sure that the plumbing and ventilation systems are well maintained and operating efficiently
- Check windows and doors for signs of leaks
- Check roofing systems for evidence of leaks
- Check around flashing at roof vents, chimneys, and skylights
Call Us Today!
SERVPRO® of Denver North has a team of highly trained storm restoration technicians on-call and ready to respond 24-hours a day to storm damage emergencies in Denver. Call us today at 720-408-9313. We’ll restore your storm damage in Berkeley, “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO® of Denver North is Independently Owned and Operated.