Highly Trained Restoration Technicians in Cole?
Highly Trained and Certified Team in Park Hill?
At SERVPRO® of Denver North, our technicians are certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), the non-profit certifying body for the cleaning and restoration industry. Our training program includes:
- IICRC Training
- Employee Certification Training
- Initial Franchise Training
- Continuing Education Classes
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Registered Firm
All of our staff have access to web-based training. This training is voluntary and is designed to be an ongoing training series for SERVPRO® of Denver North employees. These training courses feature video presentations and support materials, followed by a knowledge test at the end of each module. This keeps our technicians and office team current on new industry standards and best practices for the cleaning and restoration industry.
When you have a property damage emergency, SERVPRO® of Denver North is Here to Help. ® Our highly trained restoration technicians are on-call and ready to assist you 24-hours a day in Park Hill. Call us today at 720-408-9313.
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.