Candle Safety Tips for Harkness Heights?
Harkness Heights families need to know about candle safety.
- Consider using a battery-operated candle or glow-stick in jack-o-lanterns
- If you use a real candle, use extreme caution
- Make sure children are watched at all times when candles are lit
- When lighting candles inside jack-o-lanterns, use long, fireplace-style matches or a utility lighter
- Be sure to place lit pumpkins well away from anything that can burn and far enough out of the way of trick-or-treaters, doorsteps, walkways and yards
- Remember to keep exits clear of decorations, so nothing blocks escape routes
- Tell children to stay away from open flames including jack-o-lanterns with candles in them. Be sure they know how to stop, drop and roll if their clothing catches fire. (Have them practice, stopping immediately, dropping to the ground, covering their face with hands, and rolling over and over to put the flames out.)
Call Us Today!
When your home or business needs emergency fire restoration services, SERVPRO® of Denver North is Here to Help. ® Call us today at 720-408-9313. We’ll restore your fire damage in Harkness Heights, “Like it never even happened.”
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.