Water-Damaged Wall in Berkeley?
The lovely area of Berkeley and its proximity to Berkeley Lake Park make this a sought-after neighborhood. SERVPRO® of Denver North has been restoring water damage in Berkeley for many years. Our use of advanced technology saves our customers time and money! Here are some examples of the types of technology and equipment we use:
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Recent advances, like infrared cameras, help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- We use infrared cameras to identify water locations for thorough water removal
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal
We use industrial-strength air movers and dehumidifiers to remove the remaining moisture from ceilings, walls, and floors. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers cause moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air
Call Us Today!
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.